Chester Gas

Homepage
About Us
Contact Us


What we do

Fires
--Gas Fire Installation
--Gas Fire Service
--Gas Fire Repair
--Fireplaces
--Gas Wall Heaters
Boilers
--Boiler Installation
--Boiler Repair
--Boiler Service
--Flue Inspection Hatches and Access Panels
Cookers and Hobs
Central Heating
--Central Heating Information
--Central Heating Installation
--Central Heating Cost
General Plumbing
Landlord Gas Safety Checks
Homebuyer Gas Safety Inspections


Articles

Articles Index
--Carbon Monoxide
--Central Heating - Upgrades and Problems


Other Information

Safety
Efficiency
Quality
Make a payment


Contact us now: 07779 646 646
01244 478 479

email: info@chester-gas.co.uk
or click here to send us a message




"Every year around 15 people die from Carbon Monoxide poisoning caused by gas appliances and flues that have not been properly installed, maintained, or that are poorly ventilated"

"ALL gas consumers are advised by the government to have appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months by a Gas Safe registered engineer"

SOURCE - HSE website www.hse.gov.uk